PROTECT THE GREEN ENVIRONMENT
GUARDING DAILY LIFE
PARAMETERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Utilization of ecological resources
TJGT3 SERIES INTEGRATED AUTOMATIC SEPARATION LIFTING EQUIPMENT
TJGT3 SERIES VIDEO
1.Using the principle of gravity, grease skimmer built-in.
2. Equipped with a constant temperature device to ensure that the grease will not agglomerate at low temperatures.
3.Separate discharge and storage of slag, oil and water
4. Double pump lifting to ensure the stability of drainage
5. Low energy consumption, saving money.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The TJGT3 series of automatic oil-water separation and lifting intelligent equipment is widely used in the lifting and discharging of catering wastewater after pre-treatment in various underground catering areas, and the treatment of other catering wastewater that cannot flow to the above-ground grease pool and needs to be lifted.
And the quality of raw water must meet the following conditions:
1. The density of animal and vegetable oils contained in catering wastewater is 0.9g/cm3～0.95g/cm3;
2. Oil content ≤300mg/L;
3. SS concentration ≤285mg/L;
4.The temperature is ≥5 ℃
The oil content of the catering wastewater treated by the machine meets the national standard 100mg/L, and the SS concentration is ≤120mg/L.
What kind of oil separation lifting equipment is better?
1. No peculiar smell: Due to the chemical and biochemical effects, the grease deposits in the equipment will gradually decompose over time and generate corrosive fatty acids, which will produce a very unpleasant odor and corrode the equipment.
2. Removal of grease in catering wastewater Prevent the grease and solids in the wastewater from blocking the drainage pipeline, protect the environment, and make the water quality meet the discharge requirements of relevant national and local regulations (the oil content of the effluent is ≤100mg/L), and the drainage system is unblocked.
3. Centralized collection and treatment of waste grease, vegetable rice residue, suspended solids, and solid residues, and recycling of waste grease.
4. The equipment has strong adaptability, capable of continuous stable, reliable and safe operation, and low operating cost.
Analysis of common processes and advantages and disadvantages of oil separator lifting equipment
Although there are many different treatment processes for catering wastewater oil separation and lifting equipment, they can basically be classified into three categories: gravity separation, air flotation, and adsorption filtration, and they can also be combined and innovated as needed.
1. The oil removal rate of air flotation is higher than that of gravity separation. It can not only remove slick oil and disperse oil, but also remove a certain amount of emulsified oil, and the effluent quality is good. The disadvantage is that the equipment is relatively complicated, the operation management requirements are high, power supply is required, and odor release.
2. The advantages of gravity separation are that the equipment is relatively simple, the cost is low, the operation and management requirements are simple, and the treatment process itself does not require power supply. It can remove most of the solid particles in slick oil and wastewater with a particle size of 60μm or more.
3. The effluent water quality of adsorption filtration is good, but the filter element should be replaced, backwashed or regenerated regularly.
PROCESSING FLOW CHART